You are here
Collection of Data:
Websites: When you visit our website, we automatically gather data via Google analytics about your use of the site, such as use of browser, search words, IP address and device type. This is done to optimize the functionality and design of the website.
- Client data: If you are a wholesale or contract customer at Wendelbo Interiors A/S, we gather and store information you have provided, such as name, contact information, address, payment type, and type of products purchased.
- Newsletter: When signing up to our newsletter, your information is stored in a 3rd party platform. We only collect your name, e-mail and location for this purpose. All e-mails sent through this platform provide an option to cancel/unsubscribe at the bottom of each e-mail.
Handling of Data:
- Must Have: Some of the data we gather is necessary for the operation of our business. This type of information is constant subject to local and international legislation regarding book keeping and tax laws, under which we must act.
- Nice to Have: Digital data gathered through website, newsletter sign-up etc. is used for marketing/promotion purposes and used by us to develop our business and service level.
- Storing and Deleting Data: All data is stored in coherence with current legislation. It will be deleted when no longer needed, or when we are legally obligated to do so.
- Protection of Data: Data gathered is never sold on to others. It may however be stored with 3rd party providers, such as ERP providers, shipping companies or mail platform providers.
User rights: If you have data stored with us, you have the right to view that data and the right to have it deleted to the extent that Danish law permits.
Cookies: Our websites use cookie technology for the purpose of recognizing the devices, remembering settings, provide statistics and/or targeting advertisement. It is possible to delete and block cookies in your browser settings.
For questions about our GDPR policy please contact us:
+45 87 400 800
Wendelbo Interiors A/S